The 39th Asian Racing Conference (ARC) to be held from 14 to 19 February 2023 promises to be an invaluable forum for a meeting of the leading minds in racing and sports. As with previous Conferences, the Business Programme of the 39t ARC will facilitate stimulating dialogues on an expansive range of themes and topics, such as:
· the changing racing and wagering landscape of today;
· engaging with fans amidst evolving consumer habits;
· the critical role of the owner and their modern needs and expectations;
· the importance of welfare for racing’s athletes and participants;
· sustainability and climate change;
· technological disruptors and what they mean for racing and other sports;
· the future of work for racing; and
· protecting the integrity of our industry.
Find out more about the 39 ARC Business Programme here.
To celebrate the launch of the Business Programme topics, we are pleased to announce that the Early Bird registration deadline will be extended up to and including 17 October 2022. Register today to take advantage of this special offer.
We hope you will join us for an unforgettable experience while partaking in the best of Victorian racing and hospitality.
For more information, visit the 39ARC website: http://arcmelbourne2023.com/.